The Roman Catholic Trust Corporation for the Diocese of Townsville, trading as Townsville Catholic Education (RTO 31195), is registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) as a Registered training Organisation (RTO) for the delivery of vocational qualifications that are accredited within the Australian Qualifications Framework.
The Registered Training Organisation services Catholic secondary and Prep-12 schools in the Townsville Diocese. Schools have an agreement with the TCE RTO to deliver VET qualifications to school-aged students on-site at their school.
RTO Services to Schools
As the RTO for our Diocese, we provide support services to schools as follows:
- Compliance with legislative and educational requirements for VET (ASQA, WorkCover, QCAA)
- VET teacher training and on-going professional development
- Resource development and funding to support quality course delivery and assessment
- Partnerships with employers, community organisations and other external agencies, including TAFE and other RTOs.
RTO documents for schools
- Marketing requirements for schools
- All other documents can be found in the RTO Google Team Drive
Information for Students
- VET student handbook
- Complaints and appeals policy and procedure
- Complaints Form
- Appeals Form
- Program Disclosure Statement (PDS)
ASQA audit report
(not yet available)