More pages in this section
The Roman Catholic Trust Corporation for the Diocese of Townsville, trading as Townsville Catholic Education (RTO 31195), is registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) as a Registered training Organisation (RTO) for the delivery of vocational qualifications that are accredited within the Australian Qualifications Framework.
The Registered Training Organisation services Catholic secondary and Prep-12 schools in the Townsville Diocese. Schools have an agreement with the TCE RTO to deliver VET qualifications to school-aged students on-site at their school.
RTO Services to Schools
As the RTO for our Diocese, we provide support services to schools as follows:
- Compliance with legislative and educational requirements for VET (ASQA, WorkCover, QCAA)
- VET teacher training and on-going professional development
- Resource development and funding to support quality course delivery and assessment
- Partnerships with employers, community organisations and other external agencies, including TAFE and other RTOs.
RTO documents for schools
- Marketing requirements for schools
- All other documents can be found in the RTO Google Team Drive
Information for Students
- VET student handbook
- Complaints and appeals policy and procedure
- Complaints Form
- Appeals Form
- Program Disclosure Statement (PDS)
ASQA audit report
(not yet available)